October 8, 2011

Cupcake Toppers + Freebie!

Today I made some cupcake toppers for Halloween. They're not quite finished because I discovered that I didn't have any toothpicks or skewers to attach them to. The inspiration for this project came from Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge in which we were to make a fall treat craft. I have plans later this month to make some cupcakes and thought this would be a nice touch.


The circle and star shapes came from MTC shape files and the font was one that came with my computer. You can download this file below. It's in MTC format. The bat is a Lettering Delights simple shape file and the ghost came from the web.



Halloween Cupcake Toppers

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I just love Halloween. Great job on the challenge. Good luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! They're so super cute. I may have to borrow* this! TFS!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete