February 20, 2013

Wedding Scrapbook

My sister-in-law got married this past August.  For her bridal shower gift, I made her a scrapbook. For the actual shower, I had the cover done and most of the layouts set up inside, but obviously had no photos. In the end, I ended up putting the photos in and embellishing as well so she had a completed scrapbook.  This is the cover.


I used:

Some Prima flowers
Bind-It-All 8x8 Cover-All, and heart shaped Rivet closure.  
and some extra bling in the lower right corner.

For the Want2Scrap bling, I cut up the original piece to get others that could be spread out. It made a completely different design that works well with the flowers. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering the February Challenge at Want2Scrap. Please e-mail Allie@want2scrap.com - I have a special coupon for you, just for playing along with us.

    Allie Gower
    Want2Scrap.com

    ReplyDelete