June 24, 2011

Crafting on a bigger scale.

Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello.

We have moved into the house, ended up with a third kitty and adopted a puppy. Things have been busy. We've been living out of the kitchen for over a week now since pulling up the carpet. Hopefully we will be done installing the new flooring by Saturday. I really hope this happens because our help leaves Sunday morning. They are the ones who know what they're doing too.

I finished and sent off my wedding invites. As soon as I can get my scanner set back up I'll post some pictures. I love how they came out.

I'm used to working on smaller craft projects. Ones that don't take more than a day or two to complete. The house has been like one big ongoing craft project. We have all the walls and ceilings painted. Most of the trim is done, but today I'll be painting the new base trim we got along with the doors. If the sun decides to come out I'm hoping to get some progress photos.

Along with everything else I managed to get a garden planted. Some of the seedlings I started don't look so good. Some of them look okay so far. I'm hoping at least one plant will survive and produce veggies.

I'm also planning on building a chicken coop. If I can pull this off I'll be beyond happy. I have projects planned that I could never pull off in the apartments I've lived in. We have saws and drills and other tools that I can use to craft stuff now :)

I hope everyone out there is doing well. Time to paint some trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment