January 30, 2011

CHA Live

This weekend I'm participating in Scrapbook Royalty's CHA Live event. Find out more HERE.

I received and awesome goody bag full of supplies and embellishments. Below is a make-and-take card using Nikki Sivils Scrapbook set.

Nikki Sivils

Photobucket

I'm going to send this card to a wonderful friend of mine.

The CHA Live event has been awesome so far. There are so many wonderful ladies in the chat too! I'm really excited for the interviews and product show-offs today. Sadly I will miss most of the interviews on Monday because of work, but should be able to make the last couple of hours.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice job Megan. I have just awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. You can pick it up on my blog along with the instructions. Your blog is very interesting. It is very easy to read. Congratulations.
    I am now a follower of yours and hope you will follow me.
    Jega
    Http://jegaspassion@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete